|Event Period:||1st November 2022 (Tue) to 16th December 2022 (Fri)|
|Enrollment Period:||1st November 2022 (Tue) to 9th December 2022 (Fri)|
|Category:||Individual: Donate HKD$200 per person
Family/Group: Donate HKD$720 (For 4 quotas)
*Corporates are welcome to join, interested companies please contact Corporate Resource Development Department (Tel: 2272-9808 / Email: [email protected])
*Participants who donate HK$100 or above (each donation) will receive an official receipt for tax deductible in Hong Kong. The organizer will send an official receipt by post or email within one month after the event ends.
*Friendly reminder: Attach a photo brief while uploading check-in photos of task 12, and you will have a chance to win the “Most Distinctive Award“!
Tasks include checking-in historical attractions in Hong Kong, playing nostalgic mini-games and exploring vintage elements in Hong Kong. Join to regain childhood memories and joy with us.
Every participant could get a full set of gift set
*Enroll in Family/Group can get 4 sets of gift sets
1. BINGO! Booklet
2. Mission Card Set (5 in total)
3. Limited Edition Vintage Street Sign Pin
4. Themed Tote Bag
5. Nostalgic Toys (paper fortune teller, bubble glue)
6. Nutriworks Flexi-Patch (2 pieces)
Donate to redeem Limited Souvenir Pack (Limited to 100 quotas)
If you want to buy only an Ultra Lightweight Folding Umbrella Limited Edition and Limited Edition Vintage Street Sign Pin, please click here to donate at LST shop.
Early Bird Souvenir (Limited to 100 quotas)
During the early bird duration, from 1st November 2022 (Tue) to 18th November 2022 (Fri), participant who successfully challenged and uploaded check-in photos (Limited to 100 quotas, first come first served), will be rewarded an Ultra Lightweight Folding Umbrella Limited Edition and a PARKnSHOP $50 Cash Coupon.
Top Fundraising Award (Individual/Group)
During the event period (1st November 2022 to 16th December 2022), the top 2 participants of individual and group who raised the most funds (4 winners in total) will be awarded
Champion: maxcare Dynamic Squeeze Massager (Reissue) (Worth $2,980)
First runner-up: maxcare Mini Foot Pad (Worth $1,280)
Participants who have registered successfully, we sincerely invite you to send your “participation number” to friends and relatives to support people with dementia and their caregivers. And you will have a chance to win the Top Fundraising Award.
Most Distinctive Award
During the event period (1st November 2022 to 16th December 2022), participant who uploaded the most representative scenery or items of Hong Kong (Task 12) with photo brief within 50 words on the event website. We will select 12 winners to give out an Admission Ticket of Water World Ocean Park Hong Kong (Worth $560).
Participants who completed Task 12, you are invited to upload your photo to win Most Distinctive Award.
The winner will be announced on or before 23rd December 2022.
- After successfully enrolled, participants of Individual / main contact person of Family/Group will receive confirmation email.
- If you choose “Collection in person”, please show your confirmation email when collecting.
Address: Head office of The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon (61 Lung Kong Road, Kowloon City)
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 6pm (Except Public Holidays)
- If you choose “Delivery by SF Express”, the required freight will be paid by the receivers when the gift arrives. You could also collect the gift in SF stores or lockers. Please fill in the address and code of the respective SF stores or lockers when enrollment. (See SF stores and lockers locations and codes)
* You can collect multiple gift sets at a time. Please present the confirmation email and authorization letter of the relevant participant.
Remarks: If there is any damage or lost during delivery, the product will not be replaced.