Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lok Sin Tong Virtual Charity Walk? How can I get the gift set?
- Lok Sin Tong Virtual Charity Walk is the activity that we hope the participants to set foot on their nostalgic journeys in the city and rediscover unique sights of different districts on their own pace, and then pass on the warmth and share the moments with their family. Participants do not need to compete in time and speed in this Charity Walk. After enrollment, participant will receive a gift set and an “E-Certificate”. Remember to upload your check-in photos to complete challenge!
Are there any specific requirements for the check-in photo?
- Participants could follow the instructions of BINGO! Booklet to take check-in photo. It is recommended that the photos clearly show the attractions, and you could choose to show your face or not. Also, you may use your creativity while taking photo.
Could I choose not to share my check-in photos to the event website?
- Yes. Please select “I do not wish to publish my check-in photos” while sharing your moments with us.
Could I finish more than 1 row in Tic-Tac-Toe Bingo?
- Yes. Participants will receive a gift set after enrollment. Inside the set, there are Mission Card Set and Nostalgic Toys. Participants can fill in the number of chosen tasks in the Tic-Tac-Toe Bingo, who uploaded a photo with photo brief within 50 words of the most representative scenery or items of Hong Kong (Task 12), can compete for the Most Distinctive Award.
Is there any age limit?
- No. But participants under the age of 18 must be allowed and accompanied by their parents or guardians to participate in the entire event.
Will I get an official receipt for tax deductible after donation?
- Participants who donate HK$100 or above (each donation) will receive an official receipt for tax deductible in Hong Kong. The organizer will send an official receipt by post or email within one month after the event ends.